Green Glen Equine's vets are available every day to service your horse's needs. Routine appointments are typically scheduled Monday through Friday 8:30-5pm. We are also available for emergancy appointments 24/7, to evaluate your horse when illness or injury arise. Many illnesses can be successfully treated in the field where you and your horse are most comfortable, but if more advanced treatments are necessary, it is reassuring to know the hospital is nearby.
We offer regular on-farm services such as:
- A vaccination program with reminder services. We contact you when your horse is due for
shots so they are not overlooked or missed.
- Deworming which can be dispensed or administered by a veterinarian, and advice for a suitable schedule is provided.
- Fecal exams
- Emergency care for wounds, eye injuries, illness, colic, etc.
- Non-emergency appointments for on-farm evaluation of medical problems, lameness, dentistry, nutritional advice, etc.
- Medication dispensing
- Health certificates, coggins, insurance exams
- Counseling and care for special needs horses such as geriatrics, chronic respiratory cases, Cushings disease, etc.
Please call us at (717) 235-4312 with any questions or to set up an appointment.